This Cert Clean Award Winning Multi Purpose Serum is truly dazzling. Don't delay in making it your go to glow serum for 2022.
- Illuminate is a serum for all seasons. It helps retain moisture during the cold winter and hot summer. It’s designed to be used all year long. Fashioned as a full-size product for home use and a mini for hydration-on-the-go, it’s designed to be used wherever it fits your needs.
- Illuminate is a serum for all skin types. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin and potent enough to hydrate dry skin and soften signs of aging.
- Illuminate was formulated with the most incredible all-natural organic ingredients that work to feed your skin with mega boosts of vitamins, antioxidants and age-defying ingredients. It’s so loaded with nourishment, it’s like food for your face. There are zero harsh chemicals, irritants, additives, synthetics or other nasties in our toxic-free prized serum.
- Illuminate is a multi-use serum. Originally formulated to address chemo damage to Co-founder Rebecca’s skin, Illuminate has effectively helped other skin irritations like dryness, chapped skin, redness, cuticles, baldness and rough patches all while leaving your complexion naturally radiant.
- Illuminate is a light, quick-absorption serum with no greasy residue. It only takes a minute to lightly massage Illuminate over a clean damp face. It immediately goes to work hydrating and softening skin. It leaves your skin looking naturally beautiful or if you wish, apply your foundation. You’ll love how nice and smoothly it applies over your soft conditioned skin.
- Illuminate is manufactured in small batches so when you purchase it, it’s fresh and ready to be used and enjoyed by you.
- Illuminate is only tested on the people who will use it. This means humans, family members and friends. I was actually the first to try our new formula. When it transformed my chemo damaged skin, I knew it could be the solution for other skin issues. We never test on animals. Our Leaping Bunny Certification shows our commitment to cruelty-free and vegan production.
- It might surprise you to learn that while our 1 oz bottle is small, it’s filled with over 900 drops of Illuminate! We counted them, drop by drop! Do your own calculation of how many months this serum will last based on using several drops per application. Some clients use 2 or 3 drops, others may use 4 or 5. Some clients use it in the a.m. and others in the a.m. and p.m. Others use it for their faces plus additional skin issues. Whatever needs you have, you have plenty of serum in this little bottle to last you over many weeks of use.
- When you purchase Illuminate, you can rest assured knowing you’ve made a wise purchase of a quality product and your dollars were well invested. Do the math yourself. Dividing the cost of Illuminate by 3 or 4 months of use, amounts to a $24 or as little as $18 spent per month. Then if you sign up to receive our email/newsletter, you’ll receive VIP offers that lower the cost even more. Follow us on our Social Media for additional Special Offers AND we have a Free Shipping option you can take advantage of. While so many companies are increasing costs, we’re really trying to bring Illuminate to you without breaking your bank. When you think of the quality ingredients and benefits you’re purchasing, choosing Illuminate is a safe decision.
- Last but not least, Illuminate was chosen as a Clean Beauty Award Winning Serum because it REALLY WORKS! It was vigorously tested and judged by experts to be named a Top 10 Serum in the world. How many products have you purchased that don’t end up giving you the help you’re in need of? Believe me, you need Illuminate every day to keep your skin nourished, youthful and radiant. When you wake up in the morning and your face has that “tight” feeling, you need Illuminate. If you look in the mirror and your skin lacks luster, you need Illuminate. If you see signs of aging becoming more pronounced, you need Illuminate. Illuminate will soften, soothe and give you results like no other.
To revitalize your skin with Illuminate and the oils that have been an envied beauty secret for thousands of years, visit www.myalchemyskincare.com to learn more.
CEO and Co-founder My Alchemy Skin Care, Cancer Survivor, Certified Essential OIl Coach