Whenever you feel like pampering yourself with a complete spa experience, Body Butter is tough to beat. Body Butter provides an unforgettable treat of deep hydration, nourishing vitamins and gentle every day care to keep skin supple, beautiful and glowing.
10 Body Butter fun facts we think you should know...
- Where does Body Butter get its name? Bet you can guess this one! Body Butters are named appropriately because they are thick and creamy, and feel like, you guessed, butter
- Body Butters are hydrators made withOUT water. Really? Are you surprised a product can hydrate without H2O? Body Butter Certainly can!
- Do you think a standard lotion will do a comparable job? Nope! Body butters provide more intense hydration with heavier oils than a lotion, which BTW, water is an ingredient in lotion.
- Body Butters contain a high concentration of Essential Oils (like jojoba) and natural butters (like Mango, Shea and Cocoa Butters). These butters are able to penetrate deep into your skin.
- Body Butters continue hydrating your skin for hours delivering nutrients that your skin needs most and helping to prevent future dry skin. Body Butter works magic on hands!
- Body Butters melt in quickly, improving the texture and appearance of skin and leaving dry skin feeling soft and smooth. Best news ever is you only need a small dab so you get a lot of servings from the jar.
- Body Butters are designed to be used on skin below the neck but don’t let the deter you. Rub wherever you desire. It’s ideal for spot treating areas prone to dryness (like chaffed elbows) too.
- Body Butters are suitable for all skin types, especially those who need an extra boost of moisture to help achieve healthy looking skin.
- Applying at sunrise keeps your skin hydrated and smelling fresh until sunset. You can also wake-up to soft hydrated skin with an overnight treatment.
- After a long day outside in the cold, wind or sun, use body butter to help restore lost moisture. It feels soooo good!
With seasonal changes, cooler temperatures and the dry air of fall/winter can zap moisture from your skin leaving it dry and dehydrated. Fall is the ideal time to apply body butter on a daily basis to keep the skin barrier nourished and moisturized. Be sure to take good care of yourself and schedule some extra moisturizing appointments with your body butter. You can’t expect your skin to stay hydrated if you’re not giving it the proper care it needs. Give yourself some love everyday!
My Alchemy Skin Care has just released an extraordinary Body Butter you won’t want to miss trying. They’ve named it “Sunset Citrus". It’s formulated with fresh squeezed Butters and Essential Oils of juicy citrus fruits (Mango-Apricot-Pomegranate-Orange-Lemon-Grapefruit). Can you imagine how nutritious and sweet smelling this Body Butter leaves you? Looking for an out-of-body experience? This product will transport you to the tropical location of your choosing! Let the sun soak in! You can buy it at www.myalchemyskincare.com.
Written by Rebecca Adams
CEO and Co-founder My Alchemy Skin Care, Cancer Survivor, Certified Essential Oils Coach