Illuminate Serum (1 oz)
What is it? Game changing serum! Instantly brightens and leaves skin glowing. This Supercharged serum regenerates and defends skin from damaging environmental stressors revealing a more youthful looking complexion.
What does it do? This multi-reparative serum hydrates, nourishes, repairs and protects dry and wilted skin from head to toe. It's transformative results will put a smile on your face as you experience an instant boost of radiance, irritation subside, rough patches fade away and pre-mature aging lines soften.
Who is it for? Every BODY, combination, dry, young to mature, non gender.
How do I use it? Apply 1 or 2 drops to a clean damp face in the morning. The serum helps lock-in hydration. Gently massage serum into skin, up around eyes and on lips. A little goes a long way.
- 1 oz.
- Curved tip dropper to prevent drips and loss.
- Multi-tasking treatment for face, body, around eyes, on lips, gives sheen to hair.
- Ingredient conscious, ethically sourced wild and organic botanicals.
- Never any questionable ingredients. Never any sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, silicone, talc, artificial fragrance or colors, fillers, synthetic chemicals.
- Certified Cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Conscious, Clean, Green, Sustainable brand opting for recyclable, reuseable, repurposed, biodegradeable.
- Packaged in recyclable glass bottle.
- Minimizing waste with unboxed products.
- Indie Beauty Brand
- Made in USA
Ingredients: Adsansonia digitata ( baobab) oil, Prunus Ameniaca (apricot) oil, Ribes Nigrum (black currant) oil, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) oil, Rosa Mosqueta (rosehip) oil, Rubus Idaeus (red raspberry) oil, Tocoperol ( vitamin E), Cocos Nucifers (coconut) oil, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Citrus Limone Fruit Extract (lemon), Citrus Tangerina Peel Extract (Tangerine), Puunus Anygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract (sweet almond) oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (calendula flower).
Disclaimer: If you have nut allergies, please read ingredients prior to use. Because apricot seed oil comes from the seed or pit, it is considered a tree nut. We recommend you do your own research and may want to consider consulting your physician before using apricot seed oil or our serum. If you have other allergies, are pregnant, breastfeeding or have other medical conditions, you should consult with your physician before using any new product. This product is for external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Immediately discontinue use should any skin irritation or discomfort arise. Handle glass bottles with care. Natural products are intended to soothe and promote a healthy lifestyle. They are nevere intended to replace medical treatment or medications. No items in our shop are meant to cure, treat or prevent an illness or disease. Information presented here is for educational purposes only.